Create a Combination Chart, Add Secondary Axis in Excel [15 Second Tutorial]
Two most commonly asked or searched queries when it comes to charting are,
- How to combine two chart types in one chart, like a line chart combined with bar chart?
- How to add a secondary axis to the chart so that one or more data series are plotted on the secondary axis?
Excel combination charts are a great way to combine two chart types in to one.
Using data series options you can plot a particular series on secondary axis.
In this quick video tutorial you can learn how to make a combination chart and add secondary axis in less than 15 seconds.
Watch it on youtube: Creating combination charts and adding secondary axis – video tutorial
More quick tips and video tutorials:
- How to remove duplicates
- Hide cell contents using formatting codes
- Hide formula errors when printing
- Editing formula references quickly using mouse
- More quick excel and charting tips
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Best month ever [blogging updates]||How to Round and Sort Data using Excel Formulas? »|