Best month ever [blogging updates]
I am very happy to share this exciting news with you. June, 2009 has been the best month ever since I started this blog…
- We have received 239,000+ page views from 95,000+ visitors
- 4,300+ of you have signed up for our RSS feeds and e-mail news letters. That is 800 new members in our community this month.
- There are 345 comments in this month. This is a true testimonial of how buzzing our community is.
- The blog has been featured on Lifehacker, delicious home page, MSN Japan and BNet and many more sites in this month.
- We have revised the excel formulas e-book this month and it has been selling like hot cakes ever since.
- We have started 2 new series of posts – Project Management using Excel and slightly controversial Chart Busters
I am very thankful to you. I really enjoy sharing whatever little I am learning with you all. Your support is truly amazing. Thank You.
The best posts in the last month
- Convert Excel to PDF – Review of tools and techniques
- How to hide a cell’s contents in Excel
- Double click tricks in Excel – Must read
- Project Management in Excel [New Series] – Gantt Charts | To Do Lists
- First installment of Chart Busters
Please support PHD
Our community is all about becoming successful and productive using spreadsheet software. We are going there with one little step at a time. You can help in spreading the PHD movement. Please take a minute and do one of the following,
- Tell a colleague or classmate about this site. You never know which tip can save their job. Send them to this URL: http://chandoo.org/wp/
- Tweet and tell everyone that you are becoming cooler and smarter, click here
- Save PHD to delicious or stumble upon and let the world know.
- Send me your suggestions or just say hello – drop a comment or email me at chandoo.d @ gmail.com
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Fix this chart [excel homework #1]||Create a Combination Chart, Add Secondary Axis in Excel [15 Second Tutorial] »|