In the 54th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s make you awesome in Pivot Tables.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Quick updates
- Top 10 pivot table tricks
- Adding same value field twice
- Tabular layouts
- GETPIVOTDATA & 2 bonus tricks
- Relationships & data model
- One slicer to rule them all
- Show only top x values
- Relative performance
- Show unique count
- Spruce up with conditional formats
- Not so ugly pivot charts
- Resources & Show notes for you
Listen to this session
Resources for this podcast
Comprehensive guides on,
- Excel Pivot Tables intro – Podcast
- Excel Pivot Tables an introduction
- Excel Slicers what are they, how to use and advanced tips
- GETPIVOTDATA examples & usage
- Relationships & Data model example & downloadable workbook
- Power Pivot introduction and overview
- Use report filters with VBA
- Structured references for Pivot Tables
- Group data in Pivot Tables
- Matching transactions using Pivot Tables
- Highlight quarters / weekends using styles in Pivot Reports
What are your favorite Pivot Table tricks?
Now its your turn. Go ahead and share your favorite pivot table tricks in the comments box.