CP054: Top 10 Pivot Table Tricks for YOU
In the 54th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s make you awesome in Pivot Tables.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Quick updates
- Top 10 pivot table tricks
- Adding same value field twice
- Tabular layouts
- GETPIVOTDATA & 2 bonus tricks
- Relationships & data model
- One slicer to rule them all
- Show only top x values
- Relative performance
- Show unique count
- Spruce up with conditional formats
- Not so ugly pivot charts
- Resources & Show notes for you
Listen to this session
Resources for this podcast
Comprehensive guides on,
- Excel Pivot Tables intro – Podcast
- Excel Pivot Tables an introduction
- Excel Slicers what are they, how to use and advanced tips
- GETPIVOTDATA examples & usage
- Relationships & Data model example & downloadable workbook
- Power Pivot introduction and overview
- Use report filters with VBA
- Structured references for Pivot Tables
- Group data in Pivot Tables
- Matching transactions using Pivot Tables
- Highlight quarters / weekends using styles in Pivot Reports
What are your favorite Pivot Table tricks?
Now its your turn. Go ahead and share your favorite pivot table tricks in the comments box.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« A slicer that doesn’t slice [Pivot Table Tricks]||Tell all versions of truth [Dashboard Best Practice] »|