CP047: Best Excel tools for Entrepreneurs
In the 47th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s see how Excel can make you an awesome entrepreneur.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Why Excel for entrepreneurs
- Key areas of a business owner’s work
- Projects & to dos
- Customers & marketing
- Planning & strategy
- Processes & workflows
- 5 features of Excel that help
- Financial formulas
- Pivot tables
- Forecasting techniques
- VBA & formula driven workbooks
Listen to this session
Excel resources for entrepreneurs
If you are an entrepreneur or small business owner, check out these links and become awesome at your work.
On projects & to dos:
- Introduction to Excel tables
- Introduction to structured references and awesome ways to use tables
- Project management using Excel – 6 part tutorial
- Basic financial formulas and analysis concepts in Excel – podcast
- Case study: Cost vs benefit analysis using Excel
- Financial modeling using Excel – 6 part tutorial
On Marketing & customer data analysis:
On forecasting & planning:
- Introduction to trend analysis and forecasting using Excel – 3 part tutorial
- Trend analysis using Excel – podcast
On processes and workflows:
- Top 10 formulas for analysts & managers (entrepreneurs can use them too!)
- Introduction to Excel VBA – podcast
Scott Adam’s book – How to fail at almost everything and still win big
Transcript of this session:
Are you an entrepreneur? Tell me how you use Excel…
Now it’s your turn. If you are an entrepreneur or small business owner, please tell me how you use Excel. Share your story in the comments section.
Subscribe to our podcast and get latest episodes automatically
Use below link to add our podcast to iTunes. For other options (Android, Windows phone or RSS) click the link below. Thank you.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Formula Forensics No. 039 – Find the Cell Address for a value (2D & 3D Reverse Lookup)||Contest: Visualize KPI data »|