Share an excel link and win $14.85 gift card from Amazon
It is the labor day weekend in USA. That means, majority of our readers are busy barbecuing, enjoying the last few days of summer with their families and vacationing. Even though, I am not in US, I never miss an opportunity to sit-back and relax. So I thought of not posting anything until 8th of Sept.
Then, I realized, what the heck, only US has labor day. For rest of us, this is just another labor day.
So, we have a contest. I am giving away one $14.85 worth gift card to a random commenter.
What you need to do:
- Share an Excel or visualization related link that can make all of us awesome.
That is all.
- This contest closes on Sunday, 12th of September.
- Please mention your name and correct email id in the comments (if you win, I need to contact you).
- You can post as many comments as you want.
- But, make sure all the links are awesome.
- You can also link to a previously posted article on Chandoo.org, because I know I am awesome
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
Story behind the $14.85:
I know you are already burning inside with the question, “$14.85 Chandoo? Don’t you have like, $85.15 more?”
Well, as you know I recommend some excel and vba books at my online store. Some of you kind souls support me by clicking on the links to get one of those books. And whenever, you do, the folks at amazon give me a dollar or two as commission. Turns out that I have made exactly $14.85 as sales commissions in last month. So Amazon sent me this gift card worth exactly.
So, there you go. Now you know how the $14.85 came into existence. So go ahead and share a link. The gift card could be yours.
PS: Incase you are reading this in email or RSS reader, click here to share a link.
PPS: Here is a link on how to read charts [PDF] that I found quite useful.
PPPS: What are you still reading the PPPS for? Go and share, NOW!
Leave a Reply
|August 2010 – Best Month Ever (and 2 charting tips inside)||How to Paste Numbers Only [quick tip]|