CP050: Fifty Excel Tips to make you awesome
This is going to be epic!!! In the 50th session of Chandoo.org podcast, we have 50 Excel tips to make you awesome.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Thank you message
- Fifty tips in 5 buckets
- Shortcuts & Productivity
- Managing Data
- Using Excel better
Listen to this session
Resources for this podcast
- Top 10 keyboard shortcuts for you – podcast 012
- Comprehensive list of Excel keyboard shortcuts
- 25 Excel tricks to boost your productivity
- Top 10 formulas for analysts & managers
- Beyond SUM & IF – 15 formulas for you
- Using wild cards in formulas (* &)
- Formulas discussed in the podcast:
- Excel Tables – an introduction
- Using Text to Columns to convert dates
- Flash fill – an introduction
- Remove Duplicates – a quick tutorial
- Go to special – what is so special about it?
- Introduction to Data model & Relationships in Excel 2013
- Power Query – an intro – podcast 040
- Data bars in Conditional formatting – a case study
- Sparklines can go right to left
- Hide ‘0’ in axis
- Dynamic titles & labels in charts
- How to create custom ribbons in Excel – tutorial
- Work with charts faster using selection pane
- How to make gorgeous printable workbooks – podcast 025
- Hide away unused rows & columns & 9 more tips to create awesome workbooks
Transcript of this session:
What is your favorite tip?
Now it’s your turn. Which one of the fifty is your favorite? Or do you have something new altogether? Please share in the comments.
Spread the love – Review my podcast
If you enjoy Chandoo.org podcast, please take a minute and write a review on iTunes.
Also, do share this podcast on a colleague / friend. Make them awesome. Send them here: http://chandoo.org/podcast
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Pricing Tier Lookup formula||KPI Contest Winners »|