Details about our Power Pivot Course [and a video for those of you not interested]
If this article was a person, they would be schizophrenic. You see, it has 2 purposes:
- Give you all the details about my upcoming Power Pivot course
- Give you a solution to last week’s vacation days problem
Details about Power Pivot Course
In case you are not interested in this course, skip to the solution video.
What is this course?
Power Pivot, an Excel add-in makes it easy to connect, analyze & visualize massive amounts of data. This course aims to teach you how to use Power Pivot to analyze data, create advanced reports & prepare dashboards all from familiar interface of Excel.
Who should go for this course?
This course is ideal for data analysts, reporting & MIS professionals, business analysts, managers & dashboard makers.
Course topics, methodology & full details:
I made a short video explaining how this course works, benefits for you, topics covered and more. Please watch it below
(click here in case you are not able to see the video in email or feed reader)
Download Power Pivot course brochure
Use it to,
- Ask your company / boss to sponsor your for this course
- Understand topics & benefits of the course
- Learn how our course works
- Know about Chandoo – your instructor
- Find out how to get in touch with me if you have doubts or questions
- See what our earlier students think about us
- Enrollment for course begins on: 6 Feb 2013 (Wednesday)
- Enrollment closes on: 15 Feb 2013 (Friday)
- Classes begin on: 18 Feb 2013 (Monday)
For free demo lessons on Power Pivot, click here.
Questions or doubts?
If you have any questions or doubts about our course, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +91 814 262 1090.
Solution to Vacation Days problem
On Friday, we posted a home work problem for you – Calculate vacation days using formulas. There were quite a few interesting solutions in the comments.
Today, let me explain how to solve these problems using Excel formulas.
Watch below video:
Download solution workbook
Not interested in either of them?!?
Then what are you doing here? Go out and enjoy the sun, sip some coffee or play with your kids 🙂
PS: Once power pivot and regular pivot were in a bar bragging to each other. Power Pivot says, “I am so awesome I can turn data in to insights in no time.”, After thinking long and hard, Pivot table says, “I don’t know, I can’t really measure.”
Leave a Reply
|Introduction to DAX Formulas & Measures for Power Pivot||Transpose a table of data using Excel Formulas|