Make a Bubble Chart in Excel [15 second tutorial]
A Bubble chart shows circles (or bubbles) at given X and Y co-ordinates. Bubble chart is a very good way to show 3 dimensional data (for eg. Region-wise product sales) without confusing users. In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a bubble chart using excel.
Just follow these steps to create a bubble chart:
- Select the data. The table should have X, Y co-ordinates and Bubble sizes in 3 columns.
- Insert a bubble chart by going to Insert > chart > bubble chart
- Format the chart by removing grid lines, adjusting bubble colors, bubble sizes.
- Examples of bubble charts
- What excel bubble charts can do – Visualizing Olympic medals since 1900
- More 15 second Microsoft Excel tutorials
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|What buttons you have in the excel quick access bar ? [weekend poll]||Project Management Dashboard / Project Status Report using Excel [Part 6 of 6]|