A Bubble chart shows circles (or bubbles) at given X and Y co-ordinates. Bubble chart is a very good way to show 3 dimensional data (for eg. Region-wise product sales) without confusing users. In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a bubble chart using excel.
Just follow these steps to create a bubble chart:
- Select the data. The table should have X, Y co-ordinates and Bubble sizes in 3 columns.
- Insert a bubble chart by going to Insert > chart > bubble chart
- Format the chart by removing grid lines, adjusting bubble colors, bubble sizes.
- Examples of bubble charts
- What excel bubble charts can do – Visualizing Olympic medals since 1900
- More 15 second Microsoft Excel tutorials
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« What buttons you have in the excel quick access bar ? [weekend poll]||Project Management Dashboard / Project Status Report using Excel [Part 6 of 6] »|