CP048: How to create animated charts in Excel?
In the 48th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s make some animated charts!!!
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Why animate your charts?
- Non-VBA methods to animate charts
- Excel 2013’s built-in animation effects
- Iterative formula approach
- VBA based animation
- Cartoon film analogy
- Understanding the VBA part
- Example animated chart – Sales of a new product
- Resources and downloads for you
Listen to this session
Resources for making animated charts
Example animated chart (shown in the title image):
Download example animated chart. Play with it to learn more.
More animated charts using Excel:
- Diwali flower pot cracker using animated charts
- Another Diwali animated chart in Excel
- Journey of Hurricane Sandy – Animated Chart
- 3D Dancing pendulums using Excel Charts & VBA
- Designing a clock using Excel
Non-VBA animation using formulas:
Transcript of this session:
How do you create animated charts in Excel?
Now it’s your turn. Do you make animated charts? Please share your techniques and samples in the comments section. Wow us.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Happy Diwali for all our readers – Animated Flower Pot Cracker in Excel for you…||Edit cells & formulas faster [shortcut] »|