11 very useful excel keyboard shortcuts you may not know
- – During formula typing, adjusts the reference type, abs to relative, otherwise repeats last action
- + – Inserts current date
- + – Copies value from cell above to current cell
- + – Edits a cell comment
- + – Opens macro dialog box
- + – Auto sum selected cells and places value in cell beneath
- ++ – Currency formats current cell
- ++ – Applies outline border to selected cells
- ++ – Comma formats current cell
- ++ – Activates font drop down list
- ++ – Activates font point size drop down list
What is your favorite keyboard shortcut / productivity tip?
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Which teacher inspired you most?||Excel Links of the week »|