The Project Management Bundle for Excel is Here, Download your copy today
I have a super exciting news for all our members. During the last several weeks, I have been working on making 24 strikingly remarkable and easy to use excel templates for better project management. Finally the bundle is ready. You can get a copy of the bundle starting today.
Few details about the project management bundle for excel:
- The bundle contains 24 highly reusable excel templates for project planning, task management, timesheets, issue tracking, risk logging, status reporting and more.
- The templates come in 2 versions – Excel 2003 and Excel 2007.
- The bundle costs $30 for Excel 2007 or Excel 2003. You can buy both the versions for $45.
What will you get when you buy these templates?
When you purchase the project management bundle for excel, you get a zip file with all the excel files. The zip file contains the following templates in 19 different files:
- 7 Gantt Chart Templates for Project Planning & Tracking [know more]
- 3 Timesheet Templates for resource management [know more]
- 5 Templates for issue tracking, risk management & todo lists [know more]
- 3 Dashboard templates for project status reporting [know more]
- 2 Chart templates for making project milestone charts [know more]
- 4* Templates for burn-down charts, issue tracking charts [know more]
* If you are purchasing Excel-2003 version of the templates, you will get only 3 chart templates.
Who can purchase these templates?
The “Project Management Templates for Excel” toolkit is aimed at project managers and analysts who use excel to manage their projects. The templates are designed keeping the project managers in mind. You need just the basic knowledge of excel to start using these templates and make a difference in your projects.
Supported Versions of Excel
The “Project Management Templates for Excel” toolkit comes in two versions. One for Excel 2007 and above, another for Excel 2003. The templates use excel features like Data tables (or lists). So I don’t recommend you to buy this toolkit if you are running Excel 2002 or earlier versions.
Get your copy of Project Management Templates for Excel
How the purchase process works?
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you do not like the templates or have any other reason for returning them, please write to me at chandoo.d @ gmail.com and I will refund your payment. No questions asked. That simple!
We have opened a separate discussion forum area for the members who purchase the project management templates. Please log in to PHD Discussion Forums and ask your questions there. I will reply to you and resolve any questions you may have in implementing these templates.
Also, limited amount of support is available through e-mail. Feel free to write to me at chandoo.d @ gmail.com and I will get back to you at the earliest.
So what are you waiting for?
Click here and download your copy of project management templates for excel today.
Leave a Reply
|Baby Feeding Chart using Excel||Making a chart with dynamic range of values|