Financial Modeling School is Open, Please Join Today
Hi my friends & readers of chandoo.org,
I have an exciting news for you. We have just opened the doors for our financial modeling course.
What is Financial Modeling School?
This is an online training program for financial modeling, project finance modeling. I have partnered with Pristine Education, a company in India that specializes in Financial Modeling training to conduct this program.
This program is aimed at investment bankers, financial analysts, commercial bankers, equity research associates, project managers, sponsors, real estate project managers etc. to help them understand the nuances of project finance, financial modeling and create complex financial models using MS Excel.
Few important details about the program:
- We have added a new course on Project Finance starting this batch.
- Downloadable HD Videos for all: That is right. All students will be able to download the course material, videos. No more tiered access.
- We have a free lesson to help you understand the program – Click here to download it.
- You need not be online or log-in at a specific time to enjoy the class. You can watch lessons as you get time.
- If you are an Excel School student, you get $50 discount (why do I do that? Because, I am awesome like that). Details will be emailed to you.
- Of course, You get 30 day money back guarantee. And a course participation certificate at the end.
- Check out Financial Modeling School FAQs here.
- Also, download course brochure for additional details.
- Registrations close on March 8th Midnight, Pacific Time.
- Sign-up already.
Thank you so much,
I sincerely thank you for the support you give to chandoo.org. With your help and consideration, we are able to teach financial modeling to 105 students in our first batch. We enjoy running this program and students really love it. It is a win-win for all of us. That is why we are so keen to re-open and make this fine program available to you once again.
Leave a Reply
|The Grammy Bump Chart in Excel||Excel Teens are out to get you & Other findings from our Survey|