Would you be interested in an online excel training program?
If you are reading this in email or feed reader, this post may not display properly. Click here to read this on web.
Ok, I need some quick feedback here. For the last few months I have been thinking and planning to launch an online excel training program. And I want to know if YOU are interested in one.
Here is what I have in mind:
- We will cover most important topics of excel – like writing smarter formulas, making better charts, using features like conditional formatting, filters, sorting, pivot tables, tables, named ranges, being productive with spreadsheets.
- At the end of this, we will become good at excel, awesome at doing our job.
- The program will be online and delivered once a week for 12 weeks.
- The program will be paid. You will have 2 options to pay: (1) one time payment (2) 3 monthly payments.
- We will learn from each other and share powerful tips and examples in a private, member only website.
- I am calling this “excel school”.
Here is what I need from you:
I want to know if you are up for such a program. Please take a minute and tell me your name and e-mail id if you are interested.
Click here if you are not able to see above form.
I will add you to our list and send you updates about the program. I will also email you a short survey so that you can tell me what topics you are interested in.
Here is something else too:
Ok, this is not really related to above, but I don’t want another post just for this. Jon Peltier and I launched Chart Busters in June last year. It has been a very successful series with lots of bad charts cured.
Now as an addition, we are planning to launch a joint video book telling you how to fix bad charts.
In this Jon and I will take bad charts and try to cure them using excel while all of this along with our sleepy voices is captured on live video. We are hoping to sell this thing for something like $20. This is a fun, playful and learn-by-doing style product.
And we want to know if you would be interested to get a copy of this. If yes, just answer the below poll with “YES”, otherwise just say “NO”.
Sorry for all the polls on a Friday. But I want to make sure I spend my time on something we all enjoy. Now that I have twins, finding spare time is more difficult than finding the angle of 7th slice in a 13 portion pie chart. Thanks…
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
More awesome tips for you:
Leave a Reply
|Flu Trends in a City chart from Google is Awesome!||Best Sales Dashboards, as Voted by You [Visualization Challenge #2 – Winners]|