Share Your Excel Tips for Your Week – Open Thread
Today is the last day of “your week @ PHD“. We have received several very good excel tips, charting tricks from all of you. I have learned some really cool things, I hope you managed to pick up a few.
In case you missed the posts, here is the gist of what you missed. So go ahead and read them.
- A macro to unhide all sheets by Kat
- KPI Dashboard with VBA and Charts by David
- Using Excel’s Find to Save time at work by Christy Lee
- An Array Formula to Solve a Tricky Problem by Rajinikanth
- Use array formulas to refine text search by Vishy
- A bunch of very useful keyboard shortcuts by Barbara
- Important tip on how to get ready when you want to make a chart by Jon Peltier
- Fantastic tutorial on R1C1 style of formula referencing by Vishy
- Nifty vlookup hack by Thuy
- Adding web toolbars to excel UI by Ang Kean
- Plain English syntax of INDEX – MATCH Combo by Teyln
- Date formula hack to findout the age / experience of a person by Rajinikanth
- Turn on “iterative mode of calculations” by default using VBA by Michael
Now, Your turn to teach us something new
We have 24 hours more to go before your week ends. So go ahead and share your tips, the thread is open, Use the comments below to share your tips. We are waiting…
PS: Please do not submit any more tips to the google docs form. Instead use the comments form below.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Excel Tips Submitted by You [Part 4]||and then Dilbert is fired too »|