Last week I asked you “would you be interested in an online excel training program?” and quite a few of you have responded with “YES”.
So I decided to start excel school. This is a 12 week online training program that will explain various MS Excel concepts to you in an easy to understand format. I am calling it “school” because the program will be fun, exciting and playful – just like school. We will learn from each other as much as we learn from the course itself.
When I announced about it, a lot of you asked me various questions, like what topics Excel School will cover, when does it start, how long, how much, what is the method of teaching etc. etc.
Answering all these questions in a post is insane, so I made a small video (20 mins) where you can find answers to almost all of your questions.
Please watch this short video to understand Excel School Program
(secret: you can see me in the video)
Here is the gist of it, if you are in a hurry:
- The course will cover almost all topics relevant for an intermediate level excel user
- It is for 15 weeks (12 weeks + 3 bonus weeks)
- It will start in Feb 3rd week or so.
- You can download the material (videos, files, examples) from time to time.
- You can take the lessons whenever you are free (no live classes, just online).
- Almost each week, there will be some home work.
- There will be 2 class projects, one after 5th week, and one at the end.
- There will be 30 day money back guarantee and all the usual goodies
- The pricing is $100 one time or $40 if you make 3 monthly payments.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please tell me your name and E-mail ID and I will send you a free lesson.
Click here if you cannot see the form.
PS: We are still cool if you are not up for this. 🙂
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Flu Trends Chart in Excel [Yes, we can edition]||Delete Blank Rows in Excel [Quick Tip] »|