As you may know, I run an online Excel training program called as Excel School. So far, I have conducted 3 batches of Excel School training and now on January 12th I am opening registrations again for new students.
In this post, I am going to share few important details about the program and give 3 FREE lessons to you. Read on, if you are interested to learn Excel.
What is Excel School & Who should join?
Excel School is an online Excel & Dashboards training program aimed at beginner & intermediate level Excel users to make them efficient in Excel. At the end of the program,
- You will be proficient in Excel
- You will know how to use (and mix) formulas
- You will make better charts
- You will be productive with excel
- You will be able to construct world-class Excel Dashboards
There are 50 lessons with 31 hours of video and 50 Example files to help you become awesome in Excel.
How does Excel School work?
Excel School is a complete online program. All the lessons are recorded. You can watch the lessons anytime you want, in any order and repeat them any number of times.
I have prepared a short video [23 min] explaining Excel School methodology, topics & other important details. Please watch it below:
Download Excel School Brouchure
Click here to download Excel School course brochure and go thru it to understand the program better.
How much Excel School costs?
This time, Excel School is coming in 3 flavors.
- Excel School Online Only option: You can watch all the lessons online, download example workbooks and ask questions. This costs $67 per student.
- Excel School Download Option: You can watch lessons online or download HD quality videos for later viewing. Plus everything in Online option. This is $97.
- Excel School Dashboards Option: You get hours of Excel Dashboard Training apart from everything in above 2 options. This is $197.
Once you enroll in to Excel School, your membership is valid for 6 months. During this time you can watch the lessons unlimited times, ask questions or download files.
How to Join Excel School?
Sign-up for Excel School news-letter to get 3 FREE Lessons:
You can taste a sample of Excel School lessons. Just complete the below form if you are interested in Excel School and I will send you 3 free lessons. (Click here, if you do not see email form).
Any Questions & Doubts?
If you have any questions or doubts about Excel School program, please leave a comment. I will try to help you.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« How to Filter Odd or Even Rows only? [Quick Tips]||Using Array Formulas to check if a list is sorted. »|