VLOOKUP Formula Cheat-sheet – FREE Download
In this post I am giving away a free VLOOKUP formula cheat-sheet for our readers. This cheat-sheet is prepared by Cheater John specifically for our readers. I hope you enjoy the one page help on VLOOKUP.
More resources on VLOOKUP & Other Lookup Formulas:
- What is VLOOKUP Formula & How to use it?
- 6 tips for writing better VLOOKUP formulas
- How make lookups to left? (INDEX + MATCH combination)
- Plain English explanation of VLOOKUP, OFFSET and MATCH formulas
- Looking up based on Multiple Criteria
- … more tips & tricks on vlookup formula
Thanks Cheater John
Thanks to Ates, the person behind Cheater John for preparing this beautiful VLOOKUP cheat sheet and sharing it with us. Visit his site if you are looking for more such cheat sheets.
If you enjoyed this cheat-sheet, please take a minute to say thanks to Cheater John.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Scheduling Variable Feed Sources||Splitting a number into integer and decimal portions »|