Let me stop our broadcast of Excel tips to bring an announcement.
Houston, we are going to get awesome
As you may know, I am doing 4 days of live masterclasses on Advanced Excel, Dashboards, Power Pivot & Data Analytics in Houston (Texas) this September.
- 15 & 16 September (Mon & Tue) on Advanced Excel & Dashboard Reporting
- 17 & 18 September (Wed & Thu) on Power Pivot & Data Analytics
This 4 day masterclass is aimed at managers, analysts, reporting professionals, executives in sales, marketing, customer service or anyone who wants to learn about Data Analytics, Advanced Excel, Dashboard reporting.
What to expect?
Expect lots of intense Excel tinkering. Expect to sky rocket your formula writing, data analyzing & chart preparation skills. Expect to get answers to your Excel questions. Expect to be amazed, entertained, nurtured and supported in your journey towards Excel awesomeness.
And of course, also expect,
- 2 (or 4) days of live tuition by Chandoo
- Lots of material (soft copies – Excel workbooks, PDFs, Presentation slides)
- Hands-on exercises, explanations & exploration
- Lunch, snacks, tea & coffee for both (or 4) days
- Opportunity to network with fellow Excel users, analysts & managers
Where is it?
The training is at MicroTek Houston. The address is:
11490 Westheimer Road
Houston, Texas 77077
My boss needs a little more convincing
I know. That is why we have prepared a course brochure for you. Please download it here. Send it to your boss.
Also, ask your boss to visit this page to get an idea on the kind of things you can do post the masterclass.
If you need any more information about this masterclass, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to enroll?
Simple. Just head over to Masterclass 2014 page & book your spot.
Thanks for your support to everything we do at Chandoo.org. Your enthusiasm to learn & be awesome motivates me to share as much as possible. Thank you once again for giving me courage & confidence to plan yet another masterclass. You are awesome.
PS: Tomorrow, lets go on a long bike ride. Here is a sneak peak.