In the 52nd session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s discuss monkeys, Ok, I am kidding. We are going to talk about M is for Data Monkey book.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Updates: Why so much gap between episodes?
- Quick introduction to Power Query
- Why you should get this book?
- What is in this book?
- A very cool example of the techniques you will learn
Listen to this session
Transcript of this session:
Resources for this podcast
More information & tutorials on Power Query
- Introduction to Power Query – podcast
- Unpivot data with Power Query [tutorial]
- Import web data using Power Query
More resources on Power Query
Courses to help you tackle data problems
What is your favorite Power Query book?
Have you read M is for data monkey? How do you like it? What other books on PQ do you read? Please share your opinions and suggestions in the comment box.