CP052: Book Review – M is for Data Monkey by Ken & Miguel
In the 52nd session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s discuss monkeys, Ok, I am kidding. We are going to talk about M is for Data Monkey book.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Updates: Why so much gap between episodes?
- Quick introduction to Power Query
- Why you should get this book?
- What is in this book?
- A very cool example of the techniques you will learn
Listen to this session
Transcript of this session:
Resources for this podcast
More information & tutorials on Power Query
- Introduction to Power Query – podcast
- Unpivot data with Power Query [tutorial]
- Import web data using Power Query
More resources on Power Query
Courses to help you tackle data problems
What is your favorite Power Query book?
Have you read M is for data monkey? How do you like it? What other books on PQ do you read? Please share your opinions and suggestions in the comment box.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Use slicers to create a cool selection mechanism [quick tip]||Not so wild lookups [video] »|