I am glad to announce this week (21-25 March, 2011) as Dashboard Week on Chandoo.org
What happens in Dashboard Week?
As you can guess, during this week, I will be posting exclusively about Excel Dashboards. This is the tentative agenda:
- Announcement & Survey
- Health-care Dashboard [shared by Alberto]
- Customer Service Dashboard [shared by Mara]
- Executive Review Dashboard [shared by John]
- KPI Dashboard – Revisited
- Making Excel Dashboards – Recommended Resources
- Your Tips & Contributions (more on this below)
How can you Contribute for Dashboard Week?
Obviously, doing a dashboard week is a mammoth task. I need your help 🙂
You can contribute tips, screen-shots, excel workbooks or links that I can share with our readers on Friday (25th March).
(In order to share screen-shots, images, files you must first upload them to a public file sharing website like skydrive.live.com)
Rules for Contribution:
- Please share Excel files only if you are the owner of them (ie you made or manage them)
- You can share images / snapshots of dashboards even if you do not own them. Make sure you mention the source if required.
- Please submit your entries before March 25th.
So go ahead and contribute to the Dashboard Week.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Calculating Sum of Digits in a Number using Array Formulas [for fun]||Health-care Dashboard in Excel [Dashboard Week] »|