Can you extract numbers from text – homework
Here is a quick homework to keep you busy this weekend.
Can you extract number of days from below text.
Nov15 PUTS (23 days)
March15 TIKS (3 days)
March1 TIKS (25 days)
June11 TIKS (10 days)
Assume the data is from cell A1.
Your solution should return the following:
Post your answers (formulas, VBA code or Power Query M code) in the comments.
Thanks to Kimdom for sending this question.
If you think this is too easy, here is a twist:
Try to solve this using formulas, but you are not allowed to use FIND or SEARCH formulas.
So go ahead and post your answers.
Flex your Excel muscles, solve these problems too:
Check out these Excel problems and challenges to workout that big fat Excel muscle in your brain.
- Extract first & last names from email addresses
- What is the maximum change between 2 lists
- What is the average speed of this road trip?
- Calculate Billy’s total working hours
- Can you find that pattern?
- Can you extract the dates from this data?
Leave a Reply
|Save a range as text file using VBA [tutorial]||Employee training tracker & calendar – tutorial & download|