If Excel is a Superhero … [5k Contest and Giveaway]
This blog has reached 5000 RSS subscribers and to celebrate that we have launched a series of contests. Yesterday we have announced the twitter formula contest. Today it is time to show your creativity.
Complete this sentence: “If Excel is a superhero …”
- 2 copies of John Walkenbach’s Power Utility Pack Excel Add-in worth $80.
PUP is a very popular add-in among heavy users of excel. It has macros for most commonly used activities. And a copy of it is just a comment away for you. This prize is sponsored by J Walk himself. 🙂
- 1 license to any one of the Peltier Tech’s Charting Utilities worth $40.
Jon Peltier has launched 4 very useful charting utilities for excel – Waterfall Chart Utility, Cluster Stack Chart Utility (my review here), Box and Whisker Chart Utility and Marimekko Chart Utility. All of these are potential time and money savers for any one doing excel based reporting and dashboards. This prize is sponsored by Jon Peltier himself 🙂
- $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. You can use it to purchase whatever you want on Amazon.com
- 5 copies of my excel formulas e-book worth $50.
Rules and Guidelines:
- To enter the contest, just complete this sentence – “If Excel is a superhero …” and post it in comments.
- Anything goes from “if excel is a superhero it would marry Marisa Tomei and settle in Barbados” to a complex evil plot where vlookup strikes back on index-match.
- You can participate as many times as you want. But only one prize per individual.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- My randbetweeen() likes funny responses. I am just saying.
- If you like the contest and would love to ask your friends to take part in it, please tweet about this (buttons are on the top and bottom)
- The contest closes on 15th August midnight (at where I sleep)
- If you have questions, leave a comment and I will get back to you.
PS: You can win $230 worth of prizes by tweeting your favorite formula. Find out more.
PPS: I use affiliate code to link to Jon’s product. I think the products are supercool. I am sure you will too.
Leave a Reply
|The funnest way to learn excel formulas||Excel Time Sheets and Resource Management [Project Management using Excel – Part 4 of 6]|