Keen readers of Chandoo.org would have noticed a slow down in new posts recently. There are a few reasons for that.
- I went to Malaysia to conduct Excel Dashboards & Power Pivot masterclass.
- After coming back, we (our family) went to Goa to vacation for a few days.
- When we got back, we all fell in to a vicious loop of flu, body pains and fatigue.
- And it took a few days to recover and fall back in to routine.
- But the most important reason is, I am writing a book 🙂
Introducing The Vlookup Book
Friends, readers & supporters of Chandoo.org,
I am very glad to announce my newest book – the vlookup book to help you become awesome in answering any lookup related question.
What is this book?
These days, any kind of work involves understand data & answering questions. Whether you are a school teacher or drilling site manager, you are always answering questions like, “What is the GPA of Sam in Grade 6?”, “Who dug the hole number 6925?”. And how do we answer these questions?
Using Excel of course. And this is where the ubiquitous VLOOKUP formula comes in to picture. Along with few other formulas like MATCH, INDEX & SUMIFS, VLOOKUP can let you answer almost any data related question you have.
And my latest book helps you do this better. The vlookup book is a no-nonsense guide to demystifying VLOOKUP formula and its cousins, so that you can answer any question related to your data without wasting too much time.
Get your copy of the vlookup book
The book will be available now.
Meanwhile, download free sample chapter to get a feel of this book.
Few more details about the book
- This book will be available as ebook thru our site & Kindle platform.
- I will be adding Apple iBooks version later in November.
- There will be 2 versions of the book – eBook & vBook. vBook will be video version of eBook.
- I am self-publishing this book.
- I have no immediate plans to offer a print version of this book. But if there is enough demand we might have something ready in next 2 months.
- Visit the vlookup book page for more updates & to get your copy.
So that is all for now. I am really excited to have this book ready and eagerly waiting for launch date.
I know I say it many times. But it is never enough. I could not have imagined writing a book without your support. Thanks to your passion for learning, I wake everyday with a big smile and think of ways to help you. Thank you so much for supporting Chandoo.org and becoming awesome.