This is a personal note, not an Excel tip. So relax, grab a cup of coffee & read on.
Two years ago, If someone told me I would be flying to Australia & get handsomely paid to do it, I would have rubbished the thought. You see, exactly two years ago, I quit my job to work on Chandoo.org for full time.
My main focuses then were,
- to make sure my family would not starve or be deprived.
- to make you awesome in Excel
Today, #1 does not keep me up in the night. Thanks to you. You have supported Chandoo.org, purchased our products, spread good word about our site. This removed all my doubts & financial worries. Now, most of my work day is focused on making you awesome in Excel.
I just want to thank you for your continued support. With out that I would not have the courage to even dream about my Australian workshops, let alone actually selling them out.
Thank you, for inspiring me to learn & share
Thank you, for supporting what we do
Thank you, for showing new opportunities
Thank you, for enabling me realize my dreams
Thank you, for taking time to learn & be curious
Thank you, for loving & making us a part of your life
PS: If you live in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne – lets catch up
We are conducting drinks with Chandoo events in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Monday 30th April, Sydney from 5pm at The Opera Bar, Lower Concourse, Sydney Opera House
- Thursday 31st May, Brisbane from 5.30pm at Jade Buddha , 1 Eagle st, Eagle st Pier, Brisbane
- Thursday 7th June, Melbourne from 5.30pm at The Wharf Hotel, WTC Wharf – Riverside (World Trade Centre)
18-38 Siddeley street, Melbourne
I would love to catch up with you and toast for your happiness, wealth & health. Come join us. Click here for details.