Let me start by wishing you all a very happy holiday season and stellar start to 2023. Here is our annual holiday card.
[pictured left to right: Nishanth (son), Jo (wife), Nakshu (daughter) and Chandoo (me)]
2022 has been a phenomenal year for me both personally and professionally. It brought so much positivity, energy and love. I want to take a moment to thank some of the key people who inspired, helped or contributed to my mission this year.
- Thank you: for reading, watching, purchasing or listening to my work. You continue to inspire me and energize me.
- My family: for being the absolute bedrock of my support. You always encourage me to experiment, have fun and be myself. Thank you 🙂
- Our staff: Thanks to Ravindra, Pothi & Soumita for all the AWESOME work you have done this year.
- Our forum members: You selflessly answer questions and help people do great things at their work. Thank you.
- Vena: for working with me this year on various events and sponsoring my channel. Special thanks to Zach and Siobhan for all the awesome work you have done.
- Global Excel Summit: for inviting me again in 2022 to speak and share some of my knowledge with your members. You also taught me many things. Thanks to Tea Kuseva for your tireless work behing scenes.
- Bulgaria Excel Days: for having me at the BEST conference ever. You have inspired me to work hard and party harder. Thank you Boriana & team for the amazing experience.
- Mentors & Teachers: This year I learned from 100s of people thru platforms like YouTube & Podcasts. Some of the key individuals that shaped my thought and action this year are,
- Sponsors: This year I had the fortune of working with some amazing brands & companies. I want to shout out to BrightData, Vena and ZebraBI for the love and support you have shown.
- Big thanks to Microsoft for making such awesome software – Excel & Power BI
- YouTube for making a platform thru which I share and connect with millions around the world
- WordPress for coolest blogging platform
- Elementor, Wishlist, e-junkie, stripe, convertkit, epidemicsound, unsplash, pexels, mediavine and aws for helping me run my little kingdom without hassles
- Camtasia & Adobe for your marvelous software that helps me create videos for my audience
- Philip Wiest for answering student questions during my Power BI Day event.
We (Jo, kids & I) are traveling to India for the Christmas & New Year break. I will not be posting any new videos or articles until 1st week of January. If you send me an email or leave a comment I will not be replying to it until much later. Stay safe and have fun. See you in 2023.