Dear Readers & Friends,
I am very happy to announce that Excel School online training program is now available for your consideration. Please read this short post to understand what you will get when you sign-up for this program and how you can join.
What will you get when you join?
- Access to Private Member-only Classroom: Where you can learn, ask questions, share ideas and discuss home work & class projects.
- Weekly Excel Lessons for 12 weeks: Includes Videos, Demos, Animations, Excel Workbooks
- Downloadable Lessons: You can download the lessons once every 4 weeks so that you can learn at leisure
- 2 Class Projects: Where you will build a Dynamic chart and a simple dashboard based on the techniques taught in the program
- 3 Bonus Weeks: Apart from the 12 weeks of regular training, I have 3 bonus weeks planned on (1) Excel Shortcuts and Productivity (2) Macros (3) Form Controls. This bonus content will be released in parallel with regular content so that the program duration is not changed.
- Excel Formula Cheat-sheet: This one page PDF file can act like a quick reference for Excel Formulas.
- Useful Excel Shortcuts – Cheat-sheet: Print this one pager and stick it near your desk. You will never have to search for most-common key board shortcuts.
- Complimentary Access to Member area even after the course ends. That is right. The entire course contents, neatly structured by week will be available for access, download and discussion even after 12 weeks are over. You can access all the content for 6 more weeks. Membership gives you access for 22 weeks. So even if you are busy and missed few weeks of the program, you can always comeback and learn at leisure.
Important things to keep in mind:
- I will close the Excel School registration and payments on 17th Feb, 2010. No new members will be added after that. So if you want in, you better hurry.
- Classes will begin on 22nd Feb, 2010 and go on until last week of May. You can watch all the lessons, continue discussions until 4th of July.
- This program is not for absolute newbies. The words ‘formula’, ‘reference’, ‘chart’ should ring a bell for you. If not, this program is not for you.
Pricing & Payment Options
You have two payment options. You can either pay one time or pay three monthly payments.
(please visit this page if you cannot see the payment buttons in your e-mail or feed reader)
What happens after you “add to cart” ?
Note: If you are not redirected to “registration page” after payment, pls. don’t freak out. I will send you an email with your login details with in 24 hours
For a more detailed copy, visit the Excel School Sales Page. You can also find a sample lesson, detailed contents and more info there.
If you have some questions about the program, please check out the Excel School FAQs. Also, try posting a comment here and I will get back to you.
I am very eager to see you in Excel School and help you become better in MS Excel.
PS: Expect some Excel School ads and mentions on the blog for next 10 days.
PPS: Regular broadcast of Excel tips and awesome stuff starts tomorrow.
PPPS: Go ahead and sign-up for Excel school already.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Excel School Registration Opens on Monday (8th Feb, 2010)||What is Excel SUBTOTAL formula and 5 reasons why you should use it »|