Last day to join Excel School + Excel Hero Academy
As you may know, I have partnered with Daniel Ferry to offer an irresistible bundle of Excel goodness: Excel School + Excel Hero Academy.
Today is the last day to enroll in this combined program. More than hundred eager & enthusiastic bunch of participants have already joined us. As you read this, there are dozens of people becoming awesome in Excel.
If you have been waiting to enroll, now is the time.
Quick Re-cap: What is ES + EHA Bundle? Read on if you want to know more about this program.
What is this course bundle & How it can help you?
Please watch below video to understand how Excel School & EHA programs can benefit you.
Who is this for?
Excel School is for you, if you are,
- New to Excel or have been using it for last few years
- Using Excel for data analysis, presentations, dashboard reporting & pivoting
- Keen to know various techniques, productivity tricks, short-cuts & hints to make you awesome at work
- Eager to become awesome at your work by using Excel
Excel Hero Academy is for you, if you are,
- Very good at Excel but want to know advanced formulas, chart interaction, animations, workbook optimization
- Using VBA, but want to write better macros, understand how everything works & create jaw-dropping forms & workbooks
- A learner at heart, wants to know different ways to solve your work problems and constantly improve
- Looking for a course that can take you cutting-edge of Excel development
Choose the bundle:
Our bundle is for you if want to start from a beginner level and move to highly advanced level in Excel & VBA.
– Terry Price
Benefits for you
We have designed this bundle to give you a lot. You get the following benefits by joining us.
- More than 50 hours of Excel & VBA training to make you awesome at your work. Right from Excel basics to writing your own VBA classes, you get everything. The course is peppered with practical examples, tips, best practice suggestions & hacks.
- Learn at your own pace: Whether you want to learn it slow or hungry for content, we got you covered. The course content is available 24×7 from our online classroom so that you can go thru the lessons whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Make Dashboards that your colleagues envy: In the exclusive 8 hour module on Excel Dashboards, I teach you how to create world-class, jaw dropping Dashboard reports using nothing but Excel. This portion includes full length examples, detailed explanations & design techniques. Go ahead and make your colleagues green with envy.
- 60 + Example workbooks: Learn by dissecting our work. Understand the lessons better by breaking apart our workbooks. Each of the files are well designed to teach you how to create workbooks that look awesome too.
- Homework & Class Projects: No learning is complete with out testing. So we give you well thought out challenges, home work assignments & class projects. By working on these practical problems, you will sharpen your skills and be able to respond better to work problems.
- 6 month access to our Online Classroom: Our online classroom is where all the students converge, learning from each other, discussing alternative ideas, sharing course notes,exploring homework solutions & networking with other Excel users. You can access our online classroom 24×7 for 6 months from the date you joined.
- 30 Day Money-back guarantee: Your membership comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like what you see in Excel School or EHA, just drop us an email and we will refund your money. No questions asked.
– Wanda Norrick
Wait, we have more…,
FREE Bonus #1: Excel Formula Crash Course – 31 Lessons
When you join EHA or EHA + Excel School, you get my Excel Formula Crash Course. It teaches you all aspects of Excel formulas – from beginner to advanced level in just 31 bite-sized lessons. This course valued at $62, is yours for free. Just make sure you join EHA or EHA + Excel School using below links & email me to get your copy.
FREE Bonus #2: Excel PDF guides – 3 pack
When you join any Excel School or EHA option, you will get 3 PDF guides. These are,
- Excel Formula Cheat sheet – One page quick reference guide to common formulas, reference styles, error messages.
- Keyboard Shortcut poster – Two page poster to remind you important productivity shortcuts when using Excel.
- Chart design e-book – 25 page guide to creating awesome Excel charts in simple steps.
FREE Bonus #3: Interviews with Excel Experts
To make Excel School even more awesome, I have asked fellow Excel experts, MVPs to share their tips. With any Excel School enrollment, you get:
- Interview with Debra Dalgleish – Excel MVP & author on Pivot Tables
- Interview with Mike Alexander – Excel MVP & author on Excel Access Integration
- Interview with Robert Mundigl – Excel expert & blogger on Excel Dashboards
These are some of the top most experts on Excel in world. By learning from these experts, you widen your Excel perspective and become even more awesome at what you do.
EHA is closed, but wait!
Enrollments for EHA + Excel School bundled program are closed now. But you can still enroll in Excel School and become awesome in Excel. To join us, please visit Excel School page.
Thank you so much for your continued support to Chandoo.org. I am glad to be a partner in your quest for awesomeness. Your desire to learn more & become better motivates me in running Chandoo.org. Thank you.
PS: We will not be offering this bundle for at least another year. Go ahead and grab it while its available.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Write a formula to check few cells have same value [homework]||Check Cells for Equality – Follow Up [Quick Tip] »|