Give descriptive titles to your charts for best results
Here is a simple & effective tip on charting.
Give your charts descriptive & bold titles.
How to set up title that are smart & descriptive?
Simple, follow below steps.
- Create the title you want in a cell
- Select the chart title
- Go to formula bar, press = and point to the cell with title
- Press enter.
See below demonstration:
More ways to make your charts awesome:
Check out below simple & effective tips to make your charts awesome.
- Create chart legends that are smart
- Set up data labels that tell a story
- Use shapes to enhance your charts
- Never show simple numbers in your charts & reports
- More charting principles
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Reconcile debits & credits using Solver [Advanced Excel]||Dashboard best practice: Highlight user selection [video] »|