In the 46th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s talk about gantt charts and project plans.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- A brief intro to Excel 2016
- What is a Gantt chart?
- How Gantt charts can help us?
- How to create Gantt charts in Excel
- Using bar charts with invisible series
- Using conditional formatting and formulas
- Using ready-made templates
- Resources on Gantt charts & project planning
Listen to this session
Resources on Gantt Charts & Project Planning
Tutorials on how to create Gantt charts in Excel
- Gantt charts & project plans in Excel – tutorial
- Gantt charts using bar charts
- Quick Gantt charts using conditional formatting
- Gantt box chart – when there is uncertainty in project plans
Project Management Resources & Articles
- Project status dashboard using Excel
- Project portfolio dashboard using Excel
- More project management tips, tutorials & resources for you
- Excel for PMs – online course form Chandoo.org
Ready to use Excel Project Management Templates
Transcript of this session:
Are you a project manager? Tell us how you use Excel…
I use Excel to manage all my projects – work related, vacation, product launches, product comparison etc. If you are a project manager, what do you use Excel for? Please share your experiences and ideas in the comments section.
Subscribe to our podcast and get latest episodes automatically
Use below link to add our podcast to iTunes. For other options (Android, Windows phone or RSS) click the link below. Thank you.