We have a major power outage in Ohio due to a wind storm on Sunday. AEP, Our electric provider says that power would be restored to my area by this Friday midnight, that is almost 6 days without power. I will not be able to blog regularly during this period.
So here is a list of 99 excel tips that are posted here in the past. Browse them and enjoy 🙂
- 3 Impressive Excel Charts you should try – Thermometer Charts, Min-Max Charts, Incell Tag Clouds
- 4 Steps to Create Marvelous KPI Dashboards
- 5 Microsoft Excel Conditional Formatting Tips
- 6 Things you dont Know about IF() Formulas
- 6 Excel Charts you should never use
- 7 Spreadsheet Microcharting Alternatives for your Dashboards
- 10 Tips on using Date / Time in Excel
- 11 Really Useful Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- 15 Excel Formulas you may not know
- 15 Fun things you can do with Excel
- 17 Excel Copy Pasting Tricks you may not know
I am planning to make another post or two during this week, otherwise regular broadcasting should resume next week.
2 Responses to “Power Outage & 99 Excel Tips to keep you Busy”
Thanks for posting all the excellent excel tips in one blog post. This has gone to my bookmark. I'll be playing around with all these tips soon.
The Geek Stuff
Chandoo, I know what you are feeling, a few years back we had a severe power outage that lasted 2 weeks.
I also wanted to say that what you are doing in just incredible; the information you provide (and others) has been great for my presentations.
A question; how can I promote functional dashboards created in Excel to the Web, powerpoint, Sharepoint; etc.