Use File > Info to quickly unprotect multiple worksheets [Quick tips]
Ever had a workbook with multiple protected worksheets? May be you are enterprise architect at Death Star or chief strategist at Mordor and got all the plans in a tidy little but protected workbook. Of course, you hate having to unprotect many of the worksheets every time you have a new evil plan for world domination. Don’t you worry, you can use this handy little trick to unprotect en masse.
- Just open the workbook
- Go to File > Info
- Right on the top, you can see all protected worksheets and a link to unprotect them.
- Click to unprotect the ones you want to.
Here is a quick demo of the process.
Happy world domination.
Few more quick tips:
Be warned though. You will question your loyalties after finding the awesome powers of Excel.
- Hide columns same way as they were in another workbook
- Make copies of worksheets quickly with CTRL key
- On/off conditional formatting with a simple trick
- Autosum many ranges quickly
- More Quick Tips & Productivity hacks
Leave a Reply
|Extract currency amounts from text – Power Query Tutorial||Employee Performance Panel Charts – Excel vs. R [video]|