How geeky are you? Show off your geekness to others with this kickass room decor ideas,
Just click the images to follow up. live geek, love geek 😀
1. Lets start with the door. You can experiment with the door locks to create your own puzzle:
2. Now that you are in how geeky would you like to make your sofa? how about a pixel couch?
3. Dont fancy a couch, why dont you create your own ball-pit?
Not sure how much this would cost, you can find out using this ball-pit-pocket-hole-calulator
4. Now that you are sitting, what about those window curtains, would like them ASCII?
5. May be ASCII is a bit too old, why dont you buy a G(O)oogle saree and hang it up as a curtain?
At 299.98, this Ooogle sari can make great (expensive ;)) curtain 🙂
6. what about the ceiling, isnt it too bland, why not decorate it up with old CDs & DVDs?
7. Now that the ceiling is taken care, what about that dull wall paper, why not mario-fy it?
8. What about the lighting in the room, why the lame lights when you can DIY some ambient lighting?
9. Now lets geekify the furniture, how about a Tetris book shelf?
10. Finally what is a room without something to eat, why not say hello world with slice of bread?
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make your room geekier than ever. Happy Friday 🙂
Images are not mine, hosted here. Click on them to see the original ideas and make your room geeky
Also : Make your charts super cool
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Photographic Fridays #4 – Fireworks||Use Google docs to track your bucks – [spreadsheet forms idea] »|