Take your Excel Baby Steps with 89 Minutes of FREE Online Training
I don’t remember when was the last time both of us (Jo and I) were this excited. And the reason?
Nakshatra and Nishanth have started taking their first steps last week !!!
It is such a joy watching them take one step at a time. Aah, the beauty of parenting 🙂
So I asked myself, “What is a good way to celebrate this without looking like a super-excited dad?” and I got my answer in 72 milli-seconds.
I have created 10 short (<10 min) videos helping you to take baby steps in Excel world. Each video introduces you to one new functionality of Excel and shows you some nice examples.
Before jumping straight in to the videos, I want to share a short clip (30 seconds) of our kids taking their baby steps.
Look at them, although, they are scared and probably worried, they look so happy extending the leg in to unknown. If only we kept that curiosity until we get really old…,
The Excel Tutorials:
I have neatly structured all the videos in Excel Tutorial page.
You can learn the following topics from there,
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Formatting Data in Excel – Basics
- How to Make a Chart in Excel?
- Writing Simple Formulas in Excel
- Introduction Conditional Formatting in Excel
- Introduction to Excel Tables
- Introduction to Excel Pivot Tables
- Using Excel Productively – Keyboard Shortcuts
- Printing Your Workbooks
- 10 Things you can do in Excel under 10 Minutes
How to get the most out of these videos:
- Start with first one and slowly graduate to next steps. No need to hurry, just take one step at a time.
- Keep Excel open and play as you go along.
- Pause wherever you want, repeat some steps until you are clear
- Follow the links beneath the video for more juicy and exciting stuff
- Don’t worry if you fall down or didn’t understand something. It is bound to happen, the sooner you fall, the faster you learn.
Spread the word:
Not about my kids walking. But about the awesome training material at Excel Tutorials page. Tell your friends or colleagues by dropping an email or sharing the URL. Just copy paste the below line.
Hey, check out http://chandoo.org/wp/excel-tutorial/ for some awesome excel tutorials.
That is all, go ahead and take your Excel Baby Steps 🙂
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|Winner of Excel Expense Tracker Contest – RomeoG||What is the most unusual thing you have used Excel for? [Quick Poll]|