Share your favorite Excel tip & you could win Beats Headphones [Podcast Anniversary Celebrations]
Yay, bring out the birthday hats, candles, cake & confetti. Chandoo.org podcast is 1 year old.
In this one year, we had 31 sessions, 4 guest appearances, 390,000 downloads & lots of 5 star reviews. Thank you so much for making it a grand success so far.
To celebrate the occasion, I want to reward 3 lucky listeners of our podcast.
How to participate in this contest?
- Simple. Figure out what your favorite Excel tip is.
- Open your smart phone’s voice recorder app
- on iPhone use the Voice Memos app
- on Andriod use sVoice or voice recorder widgets
- If you cant find these apps, just Google record audio <your phone name>
- Record the tip (less than 3 mins duration)
- Please say your name at the end of recording.
- Send the audio file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do so before end of day 16 March 2015 (Monday)
Once I collect all the tips, I will feature some of them in next episode of Chandoo.org podcast.
Who will get the gifts?
I have 3 gifts up for grab.
- A pair of Beats headphones (worth $179)
- A pair of Sennheiser headphones (worth $70)
- $45 Audible.com gift-card
There are 2 steps to picking winners. (1) Shortlist a set of very good tips (2) Pick the winners randomly from this shortlist.
- Stick to topic or tips that can be explained well on voice mail format
- Say the tip & your name clearly
- Mention one tip / technique per audio. You may send multiple tips.
- Remember to keep your tip <3 mins duration.
That is all for now. Hit the record button & share your tips. I am all ears.
One last thing…
Can I be a little selfish? If you like Chandoo.org podcast, please take a minute and leave a review on our iTunes page. It helps me make more people awesome.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Check if 2 ranges have same values (set equality problem)||Formatting shortcuts for keyboard junkies »|