Attention brides-to-be, grooms-to-be and everyone believing in “one ring to rule”…,
I am very happy to announce the launch of Excel Wedding Planner Template. The premium version is now available for your consideration. Here is a short sales pitch along with links to purchase it.
What is Excel Wedding Planner?
Excel Wedding Planner does exactly what it says on the box. It is one hell of a planner for your wedding. You can set up guest lists, budgets, add vendor details, track payments, events, tasks, arrange table seating and so much more, all with in the familiar Excel interface.
The file, is beautifully designed with simple navigation and works like a charm, all without a single macro or add-in.
Who should buy this?
If you are someone about to be married or responsible for an upcoming wedding, I think this planner is perfect for you. The planner takes care of practically every aspect of wedding, leaving you with precious time to go out and have fun.
How does it look?
I have taken a bunch of screenshots and posted them at the wedding planner page. Below you can find 3 thumb-nails (click on them to enlarge):
Get Excel Wedding Planner Today
Pro version is no longer offered. Please get free version
- You can download the file as soon as you purchase.
- Needless to say, Excel Wedding Planner comes with our standard awesomeness guarantee. If you dont like it for any reason, return it in first 30 days and get full refund. No questions.
- The file is locked with blank password. If you feel like looking under the hood, you are welcome (just don’t touch cell CAT23, it almost bit my mouse!)
- You will get free upgrades, for life time!
- There is a short video (7 min) on the sales page, explaining what the planner is and how it works (also, you can hear Nakshatra laughing in the background)
- Oh yeah, there is a free version too. Check out wedding planner page for details.
Who is behind this?
Wedding Planner is the product of Kevin & Chandoo. We are 2 folks who knew how much tough it is to get married these days. We have ninja level excel skills.
I am not kidding about this: “Kevin has worked on thousands of spreadsheets.” Kevin, shown at left, likes building Excel models / templates that can be used to increase productivity. Other than Excel, Kevin enjoys spending time with family or playing board games.
I am not kidding about this either: “After my wife said ‘I do’, I just said F4!”. I like to write, teach and learn about Excel, visualization and design. In free time, I play with my twin kids, run or enjoy a book.
PS: Of course, I am joking about cell CAT23
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Jump to Any Cell / Worksheet using Name Box [Quick Tip]||How do you make charts when you have lots of small values but few extremely large values? [Debate] »|