Make a Christmas Card, and you can Win a $50 Gift Card
Christmas is my favorite festival. It has certain magical feel to it. This year, it is going to be even more special, because we have 2 more hilarious, lovely people to share our joy with, not to mention over 16,000 of you to celebrate it with.
So naturally, I was excited when Fred suggested that we have a contest on this in our forums. So here we go.
What you need to do?
Simple. Make a Christmas greeting card (or any of your favorite festival’s greeting card) using Excel.
How to submit your greeting card for the contest?
Just upload your card to a public file sharing site like skydrive. Or, email it to me with the subject “Christmas Card Contest”. My address is chandoo.d @ gmail.com
What will you get?
You will get a $50 Amazon gift card if your entry is selected as a winner. I have 2 gift cards to giveaway.
Rules & Fine Print:
- Contest is closes on 13th December Midnight Pacific Time.
- You can submit multiple entries.
- Make flashy, jazzy cards using animation, chart effects, cell formatting or whatever fun thing you want.
- Your contest entries will be posted on chandoo.org for anyone to download and play with.
- Winners will be selected by me. (I would love to have a poll, but I also want to send the gift card before Christmas. And polls take time, so…)
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« The Selection Pane||Merge Cells without Losing Data [Quick Tip] »|