Well folks, we have finally purchased a car, a toyota camry that is, ah! typical dvd (Desi in ViDesh) choice you may say, well, I have nothing to respond for that. I dont have permanent license yet, so you can roam around freely on columbus roads for few more days, walk all you want.
Do you want to simulate multiple cash-flow scenarios and calculate the rate of return? Then this article is for you. In this page, learn how to,
- Introduction to IRR & XIRR functions
- Calculate rate of return from a set of cash-flows with XIRR
- Simulating purchase or terminal value changes with data tables
- Apply conditional formatting to visualize the outputs
- Common issues and challenges faced when using XIRR