Hi friends & readers of Chandoo.org,
I have an exciting and awesome new training program for you. 50 ways to analyze your data is aimed to give you critical data analysis & charting skills necessary for your success as an analyst (or manager). I want to make sure that this course offers you best content & value. I need your help in designing it. Please take a few minutes to read this short post & share your feedback.
Here is what I have in mind:
As the name suggests, this course explains 50 different ways to analyze & visualize data. There are a million ways to skin our data cats. But at the end of the day, to succeed as an analyst or manager, we need to master just a handful of analytical techniques & concepts.
This course is aimed at new & working analysts as well as managers.
When I sat down to design this course, I could quickly come up with a basic list of 50 analysis techniques. This is based on my experience in analyzing data & teaching more than 5,000 people how to do it. But then I thought,
‘Lets make this awesome. Let me survey our readers about what to include. That way I will get a better list of 50 topics.’
Some more thoughts & guiding principles for this course:
- Each lesson discusses a practical analysis problem and offers different solutions.
- The lessons will be bite sized with duration between 20-40 minutes.
- There will be a few case studies, where we examine an insightful dashboard (or report) and understand the key techniques at play.
- The course will be self-paced & online. You can watch the videos anytime and repeat, pause or skip them based on your needs.
- There will be a few home work problems to keep your analysis muscles flexing in the off time.
Here is what I need from you:
I want to know if you are interested in this course. Please tell me your name and email address using below form.
Click here if you are not able to see the form.
I will add you to our list and send you updates about the program. I will also email you a short survey so that you can tell me what topics you are interested in. I will also share sample lessons & course details as time progresses.
When is this course launching?
I am planning to launch this course by 3rd week of October. I will let you know more details about this course (detailed curriculum, dates & price) in the next few weeks.
Thank you so much for supporting Chandoo.org. I am grateful to you for helping me make you awesome. Thank you.