Participate in Microsoft BI DataMashUp Contest & You could win $3000 Prize
Hello Data Junkies & Chart Lovers,
I have a fun announcement for you. If you like to analyze data and present results in charts, then you can win up to $3000 in prizes by participating in Microsoft’s BI DataMashUp Contest. The contest is on from September 8th and runs until 28th.
How to Participate in this contest?
- Head over to DataMashUp Facebook App
- Follow the instructions to download PowerPivot CTP3 & Data sets
- Analyze and present results using Excel
- Upload your visualization screenshots to their site
- And if you won, you could walk away with $3000 or $1500 or $500 worth prizes.
Guess who is judging this contest?
You are right. I am going to judge this contest, along with few other industry experts & Microsoft employees. I am eager to see what you can come up with and learn from your techniques. So go ahead and participate. Visit DataMashUp page for details.
Special thanks to Romain & BI Team at Microsoft:
Thanks to Romain, Emilie from Microsoft who invited me to judge this contest. 🙂
More info & Tutorials on PowerPivot:
- What is PowerPivot, Demo & Review
- PowerPivot Official Website
- PowerPivot Team Blog @ MSDN
- PowerPivot Pro by Rob & Team
Leave a Reply
|Hui’s Excel Report Printer||Our VBA Class Registrations Close in Few Hours, Join Now & Learn Excel VBA|