Make a Christmas Card, and you can Win a $50 Gift Card
Christmas is my favorite festival. It has certain magical feel to it. This year, it is going to be even more special, because we have 2 more hilarious, lovely people to share our joy with, not to mention over 16,000 of you to celebrate it with.
So naturally, I was excited when Fred suggested that we have a contest on this in our forums. So here we go.
What you need to do?
Simple. Make a Christmas greeting card (or any of your favorite festival’s greeting card) using Excel.
How to submit your greeting card for the contest?
Just upload your card to a public file sharing site like skydrive. Or, email it to me with the subject “Christmas Card Contest”. My address is chandoo.d @ gmail.com
What will you get?
You will get a $50 Amazon gift card if your entry is selected as a winner. I have 2 gift cards to giveaway.
Rules & Fine Print:
- Contest is closes on 13th December Midnight Pacific Time.
- You can submit multiple entries.
- Make flashy, jazzy cards using animation, chart effects, cell formatting or whatever fun thing you want.
- Your contest entries will be posted on chandoo.org for anyone to download and play with.
- Winners will be selected by me. (I would love to have a poll, but I also want to send the gift card before Christmas. And polls take time, so…)
|The Selection Pane||Merge Cells without Losing Data [Quick Tip]|