Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010
Christmas and New year have always been a magical time for us. Even though we end up being in 2 different countries for most of the Christmases, we always cherish the time. It has a special romantic significance too, I proposed to Jo shortly after new year in 2001 (and did it almost everyday until Jan 25th when she finally couldn’t take it any more 😛 ). We wish you a very pleasant Christmas and New Year 2010.
Holiday Posting Schedule on PHD:
Nowadays it is common for any shop to tell their customers what the holiday opening hours are. So in that spirit, I want to let you what we will be posting on PHD between now and Jan 4th 2009.
- 24 DEC 2009 – Post on using DATE formulas to find out popular holidays
- 25 DEC 2009 – No posts (its Christmas day, I am still asleep)
- 26 DEC 2009 – No posts (its weekend, I am out drinking)
- 27 DEC 2009 – No posts
- 28 DEC 2009 – An upgrade to the Indian Mutual Fund Tracker Excel Workbook
- 29 DEC 2009 – My Review of PowerPivot Feature in Excel 2010
- 30 DEC 2009 – Best Posts on PHD in 2009
- 31 DEC 2009 – No posts
- 01 JAN 2010 – No posts (I am calling my friends and wishing them a good year ahead)
- 02 JAN 2010 – No posts (its weekend, I am out running)
- 03 JAN 2010 – No posts
- 04 JAN 2010 – Announcement of Visualization Challenge #2 Entries and Poll
I will not be participating much on the forums. I hope that is the same with our active members like Hui (thanks Hui, btw). But I will be checking them once or twice everyday, so go ahead and ask a question if you are stuck. I will try to help you between a Christmas lunch and nap.
The store is open, all thru. Please make any purchases you wish to before Christmas to avail our Thanksgiving sale offers. If you have any problems please get in touch with me on my gmail (chandoo.d @ gmail.com) or phone (+45 5038 4743).
Please expect some delays if you email me. I will be snoring more than 8 hours a day during the next 2 weeks.
There you go. Now you know what you will miss if you are away. Don’t worry if you are on a big vacation. Just sign up for our RSS Feed or Email Newsletter and the content will be waiting for you when you get back.
Once again, we wish you all a very happy Christmas and New year.
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|Print Worksheets in One Page Across [Quick Tips]||How to Find Dates of Public Holidays using Excel|