First in Seoul is coming to an end and there is a host of activities planned for the 2 days.
- Visit atleast one toursit spot in the city.
- Try the much famed underground metro of Seoul.
- Go to the foriegn food mall in ethewan (or something that sounds similar) and pick up some vegetables, Taiwanese rice, normal curd and other survival necessities.
- Shortlist the portable game console that I want to buy when I go back to India. Whether its Gameboy or some of its latest versions…?
- Catch up with friends thru orkut, chat and mail.
- Cook some really sumptous meal, I am tired of eating with one curry everyday 😀
- Find out where to get best and sub-one dollor coffee or find a way to make one.
- Post some pics of Seoul on the blog.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Seoul First Impressions||Purnography in Seoul »|