Attend Free Excel Training Session by Me on May 25th
Fantastic news folks…
As part of Office 2010 launch, Microsoft India is arranging a virtual launch event on May 25th and 26th. There are a ton of cool sessions on various Office products.
I will be presenting on “Sparklines and Conditional Formatting” On May 25th between 3:30 – 5 PM IST (we are GMT + 5:30). The event is free and open for all.
Few more details about the event:
- You can join the session online or walk-in to one of the partner centers in India and attend.
- All the sessions are conducted by Microsoft India MVPs and Employees.
- Around 8000 people are expected to participate in the session
- All the participants are going to get an ebook and MS Certifications (I am not giving these, MS does, details should be provided during the sessions)
- For more details about Office 2010 Virtual Launch events, visit meraoffice.com
What will you learn in my session?
- Introduction to sparklines
- Introduction to conditional formatting (data bars)
- Learn how to apply sparklines and CF to a real world problem by building a simple dashboard
- Get URLs where you can download example files
Who should attend?
The session is good for anyone working with excel and upgrading to Office 2010 products in the near future. If you are someone responsible for deployment, purchase or training of Office products, then you might for the sessions very useful.
Drop a comment.
Then go register… now!
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« How to make new ribbons in Excel 2010?||Understanding Backstage view in Excel 2010 »|