Join my Excel Dashboard Masterclass in USA [May-June 2013]
I have a super exciting news to share with you all. I will be conducting a series of Masterclasses on Advanced Dashboards & Excel in USA this Summer (May – June 2012). So if you live in (or nearby) Chicago, New York, Washington DC or Columbus OH, and want to one up your dashboard skills, you know what to do next.
I am conducting these masterclasses in partnership with PowerPivotPro.
What is in this Masterclass & Who should attend?
This 2 day masterclass is aimed at managers, analysts, reporting professionals, executives in sales, marketing, customer service or anyone who wants to learn about Excel Dashboards.
In this masterclass we will be learning,
- Day1: Our first dashboard in Excel
- Excel formulas for dashboards
- Applying advanced conditional formatting & sparklines for dashboards
- Building our first dashboard – hands-on exercise
- Day 2: Advanced dashboard skills
- Selecting right charts for any situation
- Enhancing dashboards with Excel 2010 & 2013 – sparklines, slicers, timelines
- Customizing Excel charts – top 5 problems
- Building our second dashboard – hands-on exercise
I will also be conducting another 2 day masterclass on PowerPivot & Data Analysis in Columbus OH. The agenda for this is,
- Day1: Data analysis with Pivot & PowerPivot features
- Excel formulas for analysis
- Excel Pivot tables (2010, 2013)
- Introduction to PowerPivot & Case study
- Using DAX to analyze data
- Day 2: Advanced Analysis thru PowerPivot
- Selecting right charts for any situation
- Building PowerPivot Dashboard
- Top 10 PowerPivot problems & solutions
Download our Masterclass Brochure:
For complete details about the masterclass, please download our brochure.
Benefits of this Masterclass – what you will get?
These are the benefits of the of our Masterclass:
- Learn the process to create robust, easy-to-maintain Excel Dashboards
- Build better & error-free Excel reports
- Know how to choose right charts based on your need
- Understand design principles that make your work stand out
- Discover some of the less commonly-known Excel features
And you will get this by enrolling:
- Two full days of tuition by me
- Use of workstations, lunch and refreshments
- USB stick with Example workbooks, PDF guides & videos
- Access to selected videos & material on Chandoo.org
- Email support for Excel questions for 3 months following the course by Chandoo.org
When is it?
The venues and dates of the masterclass are,
- Chicago 30, 31 May (Thu, Fri)
- New York 6, 7 June (Thu, Fri)
- Washington DC 13, 14 June (Thu, Fri)
- Columbus OH 18, 19 June (Tue, Wed)
- Columbus OH 20, 21 June – PowerPivot class
Masterclass fees & Enrollment
This masterclass is US $1,200 per participant.
Early bird discount: If you sign-up before May 8th, you get $200 discount. Hence, you will pay $1,000.
Enrolling for the Masterclass
Please select your city & date choice to enroll in this class. Hurry up as we have limited seats in each venue.
More payment options
If you would like to pay by invoice / PO / bank transfer etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Use the subject “AED 2013 – Chandoo.org” for quick response.
Bulk discounts & corporate in-house training
- Bulk discounts: If you enroll 3 or more delegates, you get 20% discount on total fees. Write to Jocelyn (email@example.com) for instructions.
- In-house training: If you want me to conduct in-house training for your team, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have a few training slots available in May-June 2013.
For more details, Please download our brochure.
Thank you so much for making this happen
I am really excited about my trip to USA this summer. Finally I can meet many of our long-time readers & supporters. I am so thankful to you for supporting Chandoo.org all along & making this happen.
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|How well do you know your Lookups? [Quiz]||There is an Easter egg in this chart!|