What is the sum of values excluding items on stop list? [home work]
Okay, this is an extension of the Neither “A” Nor “B” sum problem we discussed few days back.
Imagine you have a table named mydata with a few columns and a stop list named stop.list as shown below.
How would you calculate,
- Sum of Hours for all activities excluding those in stop list?
- Sum of all Regular hours for activities not in stop list?
So go ahead and post your answers in the comments.
I am waiting…
Want more challenges?
Attempt below home work problems as well.
- Extract the 10 digit number
- Sumerian voter problem – Can we vote yet?
- How many Mondays between two dates?
- How many hours did Billy work?
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Sum up neither “A” nor “B” values – How to use DSUM function in Excel [video]||Teach coding to your kids with this maze game [VBA] »|