What is keeping me busy?
- Exams … 3 of them in threedays. Whats is more special is that they could be the last exams ever.
- Placements … You know about the form-filling, doubt clearing, book refering, suit cleaning, self grooming mad rush these placements are about.
- Packing … finally, everything that is this clean has to be packed and moved. Alas, how I wish I can forget about this pain
- Burning … Be it F.R.I.E.N.D.S. or SPSS 14, be it blog posts or inbox, be it “Saving Private Ryan” or “Requiem for a dream”, it has to be burned and purged from the tiny little hdd that I have.
- Chatting … with only 9 days remaining, I am spending maximum time with people I care.
- Thinking … all this while, there is a thread running in my mind about “right career choices”, “why the hell should I run after something?” etc. etc. Will save them for another post. 🙂
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« The "notag pact" tag||Loading MBA … ;) »|