The Art of Doing Nothing
Last 2 or so weeks are full of inactivity. Thoughts of restarting the regular visits to gym or doing something new like learning car driving have been visiting my idle brain once every 28 seconds. But alas, I remian more lazy and useless than ever. But still managed some progress by
– learning preliminary cooking
– 2 + 1 blog posts 😉
– non-depreciable weight added to waist line
– watched a brilliant movie called “run lola run” and so many other not so brilliant movies
– restarted solving hindu crossword, but the progress is painfully slow 🙁
– still looking for a net service provider. Thankfully reliance is giving me a decent option so far.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Welcome to Cashless world||Bas Dimag Lagao! »|