I have an exciting news for you, Yesterday I have mailed Charley Kyd – an Excel MVP, author of four books and 50+ articles for various national media, owner of exceluser.com and creator of popular products like plug-n-play excel dashboard kit. And he has agreed to give me an interview over phone / email.
The theme of the interview is “Excel in day to day work”
Here are few questions I have listed down:
- What are your 3 favorite formulas?
- What do you recommend a manager / analyst should learn in excel to be successful in work?
- Where do you think a lot of us waste time and effort when trying to get something done in excel?
- If I am an excel newbie what three books would you recommend?
- Do you think a desktop version of excel has a future in the world of web based computing and storage?
I need your help to get more question ideas, so please give me your suggestions through comments.