What would you like to ask Charley Kyd of Exceluser.com in an interview?
I have an exciting news for you, Yesterday I have mailed Charley Kyd – an Excel MVP, author of four books and 50+ articles for various national media, owner of exceluser.com and creator of popular products like plug-n-play excel dashboard kit. And he has agreed to give me an interview over phone / email.
The theme of the interview is “Excel in day to day work”
Here are few questions I have listed down:
- What are your 3 favorite formulas?
- What do you recommend a manager / analyst should learn in excel to be successful in work?
- Where do you think a lot of us waste time and effort when trying to get something done in excel?
- If I am an excel newbie what three books would you recommend?
- Do you think a desktop version of excel has a future in the world of web based computing and storage?
I need your help to get more question ideas, so please give me your suggestions through comments.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Make your VBA macros work anywhere: Enable Relative References||The new Mac vs. PC web ad by Apple is really cool »|