Chennai – First Impressions
This is my first time in Chennai and these are my true feelings about this coastal city:
– The city looked familiar. I am a true to heart wanderlust and seldom I get this feeling. I think it has got to do with people and the trees. The place reminds me of Vijayawada/Vizag.
– No “cybercafes”. You might find it difficult to digest, but I have to literally walk/drive 2 kms from the place where I stay to find a cafe. Its true with my office as well. Actually I seldom find a cyber cafe when I am going in auto/bus.
– Food is costly. well, not that much though. I think in Hyderabad it costs 25/30 bucks for a meal. Chennai, you get nothing unless you shell out 40 rupees.
– Jasmines, well, almost all the women have their hair decorated with flowers. Coming from Andhra its not new, but the frequency is high.
– Distance, I think the distance between any two points in chennai is much more than what it would be in anyother city.
– yeah, the “auto” folks, not as much dangerous and blood sucking as they portrayed to be, but, yeah, they take you for a ride more than often.
– Weather, I think even people from England complain about it
– Food, almost similar to “andhra bojanam”. I am already addicted to most of the chennai varieties.
Well, thats all, otherwise my work is keeping me busy. More updates later.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
I hope you enjoyed this article. Visit Excel for Beginner or Advanced Excel pages to learn more or join my online video class to master Excel.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Happy Weekend :)||HOT HOT Advertising »|